Call for Presentation Abstracts
Packaging Strategies is seeking presentation abstracts to be considered for Global Pouch West 2017, a premier executive event focused on this major market segment and its impact on the packaging industry. Global Pouch West 2017 will be held December 6th and 7th at the Anaheim Marriott in Anaheim CA.
This world-class event is expected to attract more than 250 packaging industry professionals and presents a major opportunity to showcase the major changes and concepts in flexible packaging. Global Pouch West is a 1 1/2 day conference focused exclusively on flexible packaging, offering key insights into the innovative technologies, critical market drivers, major developments and emerging trends facing packaging professionals in the pouch industry. It highlights developments in the western United States, which is a growing hub for many types of food, beverages and other products that utilize flexible packaging. The event will feature a cutting-edge look at the future of food packaging technologies and provide innovative discussions and case studies. This conference will feature presentations from top brand owner companies, retailers, converters, service suppliers and market analysts.
Abstract and Submission Guidance
- Presentations by suppliers that include a co-presentation by an end-user customer (CPG or retailer) will be given the highest consideration.
- Presentations that provide validated data, findings, or non-commercial-oriented results will be given consideration over marketing-oriented presentations.
- Presentations on changes in the pouch making process, including technologies, new packaging formats, materials,
shapes, and systems approaches that will drive the future of this segment and offer opportunities for advancement.
- Discussions of market trends, consumer research, regulations, and consumer developments that will affect the flexible packaging market and its future outlook
- Abstracts should be no longer than 500 words and should include:
- Proposed presentation title
- Presenting company
- Anticipated presenter(s) name/title/contact information and 300-dpi headshot photo
- Complete company contact information
- Description of the presentation in 3-4 sentences, including why it is important to the packaging industry,
what areas will be discussed and how attendees can benefit from it. For business and market presentations,
please be specific about key discussion points.
- For technical presentations, a brief discussion of the technology, process, or service in context with
comparable technologies, processes, or services it is intended to replace or which it complements;
other consumer or end-user benefits as appropriate
- List of technology/commercialization development partners
- Current or expected commercial applications
- 3 to 6 bullet point “Key Learning Points/Takeaways” describing what attendees could reasonably
expect to learn from hearing this presentation as it applies to the Food Packaging marketplace
Delivery of Abstracts
Abstracts and supporting documentation must be delivered by 5 p.m. on July 15, 2017, or the editor contacted about a presentation by that date. Abstracts may be delivered:
- via email (if less than 7MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- via upload to www.wetransfer.com site and send to email@example.com
Contact the conference director, John Kalkowski, with questions about the conference or presentations by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (248-786-1249).