Your Conference Registration Includes:
- Access to all General Session presentations where packaging thought leaders will share insights, market trends and technologies, cost-cutting strategies and future opportunities.
- Admission to the Global Pouch West Exhibition & Reception on Wednesday, December 7th, featuring top suppliers of package materials, components and services. Network with your fellow packaging professionals and find solutions, expertise and contacts in a relaxed environment.
- Presentations available for download after the conference ensuring that you will have all of the details and main points for your reference after you return to the office.
- Refreshments and Meals: One cocktail reception, two continental breakfasts, am & pm refreshment breaks, and one luncheon.
Substitutions are accepted at any time. To obtain a refund of your registration fee (minus a $150 processing fee), you must send an email to email@example.com and receive a notification of confirmation before 4:00 pm EST on November 14, 2016. No refunds will be granted after that deadline.
For questions/help registering to attend, please contact:
For questions/help registering to exhibit and/or sponsor, please contact:
2016 Registration Rates for Global Pouch West
(2 or more from same company - rate is per person)
|CPG (consumer packaged goods) and Retailers
ONLY professionals from retailers, brand owners or manufacturers of consumer goods, such as processed foods, beverages, toiletries, over-the-counter drugs, toys, etc. are eligible for this rate.
Exhibitor Rates for Global Pouch West
Includes tabletop at December 7th Exhibition, one attendee registration, discount rate on additional registrations, company contact(s) and 50-word description in event workbook.
|Exhibitor + 1 Attendee Registration||$1,950|
|Early Bird Exhibitor + 1 Attendee (by July 31st)||$1,800|
|Additional Exhibitor Attendees
(company must have tabletop space reserved)
|Corporate Logo Added to Profile in Workbook||$95|
- All exhibitor registrations must be paid by September 16, 2016 to ensure booth reservation and insertion of company profile in Workbook. New exhibitor registrations after September 16th must be processed with credit card payment.
- All attendee registrations must be paid by November 9, 2016. New registrations after November 9th must be processed with credit card payment.
- There are no refunds on exhibitor space registrations. Please review Terms & Conditions prior to registering to exhibit.
- Attendee registrations may be cancelled at any time, however, a refund of amount paid (minus a $150 processing fee) is available only if cancellation is received by 4:00 PM EST on November 14, 2016.