Sponsorships and Exhibitor Marketing Opportunities
Global Pouch West offers numerous sponsorship levels and options to showcase your company in front of nearly 300 attendees.
There are packages to fit every budget.
Click on these sponsorship levels for complete pricing and details:
Platinum $12,000 – Keynote Presentation
Gold $8,000 each - Receptions (2) or Luncheon
Silver $5,500 each - Breakfasts or Networking Breaks
Bronze $2,500 to $5,500 - Educational sessions, Registration Bag, Badge Lanyard, and more
Marketing Opportunities $610 to $8,500 - Multiple Advertising Options before, during and after the event
Why Become a Sponsor?
- Featuring your company and/or logo on all pre-conference marketing materials will put you on a potential lead’s radar. The average attendee arrives at the event with a list of 75% of the booths they plan to visit.
- Sponsoring and exhibiting can increase your leads by 33%
- Seven out of ten attendees plan to buy one or more products
- It costs 22% less to contact a potential buyer at a show than it does through traditional field sales calls
- 72% of show visitors say the show influenced their buying decision
- Full payment is due with sponsorship application and no refund will be issued once application has been signed
- Sponsorship must be paid in full prior to October 1, 2017. Any not paid by this deadline will be cancelled, company logo will be removed from promotional materials, and exhibit space will be re-assigned to first company on the waitlist
- Tabletops are a benefit of sponsorship while space is available. When space is sold out, sponsors will be placed at the top of the waiting list based on sponsorship level and date secured
- Until exhibit hall is sold out, marketing opportunities are available only to Global Pouch West exhibitors
- Packaging Strategies reserves the right to accept sponsors based on relevancy to conference
- Inclusion on promotional materials is contingent upon receipt of sponsor company logo/description prior to publication
- Sponsors will be listed on website, onsite signage and in the Conference Workbook as appropriate
- Printed materials and promotional items to be distributed are subject to approval by Packaging Strategies
- In event of conference cancellation, Packaging Strategies' liability is limited to refund of sponsorship
- All ad placements must be made no later than 90 days past the conference month, and is subject to space availability
Reserve your sponsorship today!
Contact: Emily Patten, Events Sales Manager, Packaging Strategies
Call: 847-405-4045 • Fax: 248-502-9103 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org