GROUND TRANSPORTATION to Phoenix Marriott Tempe at The Buttes
3 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - PHX
- Taxi fee: $16 USD (one way)
- Transtyle Shuttle on request fee: $20 USD
Note: All rates are approximate and may vary.
- Head east on Sky Harbor Blvd.
- Take ramp onto AZ-143 South which becomes 48th Street
- Go one block past Broadway and turn left onto Westcourt Way
- Proceed to 2000 Westcourt Way - only 1 turn from Airport to Hotel!
- Self-park, $12 USD daily
- Valet, $12 USD daily
For an overview and features of the hotel,
please visit the Phoenix Marriott Tempe at The Butte's website
Coming in early or staying for a few days after the conference?
Find information on attractions and things to do in the Phoenix-Tempe area
Stop by the Global Pouch West's Registration Desk in the Kachina Ballroom Foyer to pick up your registration materials for the event. For your convenience, the registration desk will be open:
Tuesday, November 13, 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Wednesday, November 14, 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday, November 15, 7:00 am – 11:30 am
WEATHER / ATTIRE
Tempe area enjoys moderate fall and winter weather with average highs of 74° and lows of 43° in November. Suggested attire for the meeting is business casual. Every attempt is made to have the meeting rooms a comfortable temperature, however, a sweater or light jacket is recommended if you mind the cold.